<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5696528486312570233?origin\x3dhttp://redd--pandas-is-ours.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile journal tagboard affiliates credits
♥ Disclaimer



♥ Archives

Recent Posts
♥ yups.. Bi ish at my house now.. =DD
♥ back to blogging!! 2day went to help mummy in da c...
♥ hiyo.. is my blog skin color v. striking? =(HIYO!!...
♥ MAHJONG SESSION TOMOLO!!!!haa.. at bi's friend(yuq...
♥ Last Sunday went to Kel li's bdae celebration.. it...
♥ sians leh.. wad shld i do????i wanna apply Bachelo...
♥ it's 23rd today!!Hubby and mii de 32 months!but he...
♥ HOWDY every butties!! this post will be a v long p...
♥ okay.. I changed my blogskin.. whenever i no mood ...
♥ some times i wonder.. what are friends for?a good ...


Date back by month
♥ February 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ Sunday, June 7 @ 6/07/2009 05:29:00 PM
`

hmmms.. started my job for a week already.. This job not bad I think but is abit tiring.. Overall still ok to me.. =)

went to few places such as Little India to see ah neh neh, Farrer Park, Balestier and Bendemeer.. hahas.. Im like a tourist travel around the world.. there's still more places to come.. =D

The driver uncle, D, was not bad.. actually the uncle I supposed to pair with was on leave. So this uncle, D, replaced him for this week instead. He treated me breakfast,lunch almost everyday.. I said I dun wan already but he still insisted to pay for me.. lols..
alot of ppl thot I got smoke when dey saw me cuz i was holding a box of cig with me wherever i go.. hahas..

I SMOKE!.. lols..
.

took some pictures when Im at Little India.. lots of ah nehneh.. oya.! i saw Haja no 2. at 1 of e Little India outlet wors.. He is the owner of the shop.. hahas.. boss ok..

Uncle D drove me to the the beach while he tally and count his stocks for the day..


lastly~ end this post with my peektures..



=3